PODCAST: AI Capabilities in Financial Services
- Posted by Daitan Innovation Team
- On May 27, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence, Banking, Data, Data driven, Financial Services, Podcast
We know that data is a key component of the current financial services trends in “open banking.” The wealth of data we can collect enables us to deliver highly personalized and AI-based digital products and services to our customers. Without the data, there would be no personalization, little room for growth, and no window into the needs and wants of consumers.
AI’s Untapped Potential in Financial Services
Data tells us how to create our strategies in a way that builds customer communications efficiently and effectively. With analysis and time, it tells a story. The stories we find within our data can help us make an impact on engagement and consumer loyalty with outcome-driven AI projects – especially within financial services. Without the right data, there is a high risk of missing opportunities and therefore missing the chance to grow revenue.
Knowing how important it is to understand this topic, we’ve broken down the basics with our experts at Daitan and Emerj. Our podcast outlines a Q&A between veteran data scientists who are experienced in helping Financial Services companies find success within their data. You can access the podcast right here in our blog:
Within the podcast we dive into questions like…
- Why there are just as many failures as success stories when it comes to utilizing data (and how to avoid it)
- How to make sure a business KPI is always everyone’s end-goal
- If the banking industry is equipped to leverage the recent digital revolution
- How to improve customer experience with data without compromising users privacy
- And why we aren’t able to leverage AI everywhere
We firmly believe in our research, our experience, and our success stories that have proven data is the foundation to a successful outcome. Take a listen to the podcast to learn more about how data is the lifeline to helping your financial enterprise reach their goals.